- I have to fill out a field note - what should I write?
- I don't think I am capable of assessing a learner on my own
- I am not sure my learner is progressing appropriately
- Understanding the role of assessments of learning and for learning (includes coaching and an individual learner's progression)
- Differentiating between low and high stakes assessment
- Drawing on own experience with previous learners +/- guidance from program milestones/Entrustable Professional Activities (EPA)s
- Confidence in your own expertise as a teacher